Integrating the Oracle EBS Credit Memo Approval process with Oracle Approvals Management Engine (AME).
A student transportation services company transitioned a major portion of its business to an AR Dispute approval hierarchy process using Oracle AME.
The company operates and maintains a fleet of 21,000+ buses that services nearly 600 schools districts nationwide. Based on the selected business model, ennVee was asked to provide an Oracle AME solution that integrates with the company's existing Oracle E-Business Suite ERP.
- Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) R12.1.3
- Oracle Approvals Management Engine (AME)
Solution Approach and Features
- Implement AME (Credit Memo Approval Process) based on Job hierarchy and approval limits within the company's application architecture framework.
- Build an integration that utilizes a single set of master product data between both applications, automatically generates approvals, and sends notifications to the right employee.
- Provide a single solution for the entire Receivable Dispute process, from generating custom approvals, to allowing the client's customers to seamlessly submit disputed invoices, and generating approved credit memo invoices through a customized workflow.