The client is a global transportation services company based in the US. They operate and maintain a massive fleet of 21,000+ buses that services close to 600 schools districts nationwide.
- Transition a major portion of the business to an Accounts Receivable (AR) Dispute approval hierarchy process using Oracle AME (Approval Management Engine).
- Deliver an AME-based solution that integrates with the company's existing Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) Release 12.1.3.
- Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) R12.1.3
- Oracle Approval Management Engine (AME)
Solution Approach & Features
- Implement AME (Credit Memo Approval Process) based on Job hierarchy and approval limits within the company's application architecture framework.
- Build an integration that utilizes a single set of master product data between both applications, automatically generates approvals, and sends notifications to the appropriate employee.
- Provide a single solution for the entire Receivable Dispute process, from generating custom approvals, to allowing the client's customers to seamlessly submit disputed invoices, and generating approved credit memo invoices through a customized workflow.
- Set up AME approval process by creating approval hierarchy, approval groups and rules
- Enable AME setup by using Profiles
(AME: Installed, AR: Use Oracle Approvals Management in Credit Memo Workflow)
- Include the Custom Approval Process in Credit Memo Workflow
- Enable Oracle AME in the Receivable Process in Oracle EBS
- Setups needed to access the Collection Form
- Set profile option as YES for the profile below:
- Profile option name1: -- AME:installed
- Profile option name2 -- AR: Use Oracle Approvals Management in Credit Memo Workflow
Outcome & Business Benefits
- Minimized manual, time-intensive proposal generation
- Elimination of redundant data
- Maintaining consistent credit memo invoice approval
- Increased the effectiveness of managing customer disputes.
Download the full white paper