How does LS Recommend work in LS Nav to support the retail business?
LS Recommend is a method of advice. Ecommerce and streaming services are typically native to recommendation systems. LS Recommend is a network of suggestions as we all know and are used on sites such as Netflix, Amazon, and Flipkart.
LS Recommend is used to get recommendations from it, the POS has a machine learning solution to Azure cloud-based solution as SaaS. What is special is that it affects workers and promotes human interaction between employees and customers. It also provides support for both seasoned and new staff.
Item recommendation on both customers and staff-facing platforms with respect to an E-commerce site and stationary POS.
Usage in POS
1. By request
- For the customer/member
- For the basket/sale
2. When pressing total – optional
- The new way to promote items
- Items that are of interest to the buyer
- No need for manual maintenance of cross-selling relations
- Increase in sales and margin
- Supports new and experienced staff with their sales
- Get to know the consumer better from the companies data
- Enables staff to provide better service
- Personalized shopping experience
- Enhance product discovery and findability
- Meaningful conversation with staff
- Get suggestions of items that are of real interest
- Relevant service
E’s capability in LS and MS Dynamics NAV
- Strategic Partnership with Microsoft for MS Dynamics and LS for LS Retail
- Both Direct Implementation and Partner Enabled Implementation, worldwide for its Clients
- Experience in handling large-scale projects
- Experience in understanding the complex business process of enterprises
- Highly skilled professionals and a Rich pool of LS Retail and MS Dynamics certified consultants
- We have been consistently adding value to the business bottom line of our global clientele
Currently, we are supporting a global (12 stores across 5 countries in the MEA region) lifestyle store for LS Retail.