The steps to integrate NetSuite Customers with Salesforce Accounts using Dell Boomi.
- Dell Boomi
- Salesforce Portion
Want to read later?
- Log into Dell Boomi with your username and password.
- Click Browse Process Library in the Boomi Window > Select NetSuite to Salesforce Integration > Install.
- The example looks like this:
- Click the respective bundle folder > select NetSuite > select Connections.
- Select New and Create a new connection.
- Enter URL, User, Password, Account Number, Consumer Key, Consumer Secret, Token ID, Token Secret, Application ID > Save.
- Click the Test Connection button and a pop up window will appear > select Use Boomi Cloud > Next.
- Go to Setup > Integration > Integration Management > Manage Integrations (Administrator).
- Select the record for which you want to generate a new consumer key and secret.
The record opens in view mode.
- Click the Edit button.
- Click the Reset Credentials button. The system displays a popup message asking if you are sure you want to reset the credentials.
- Click OK. The system resets the credentials. The record is shown again in view mode, with the new consumer key and secret displayed.
- Go to Setup > Integration > Integration Management > Manage Integrations > New (Administrator)
- Enter a Name for your application.
- Enter a Description, if desired.
- The application State is Enabled by default. (Another option available for selection is Blocked.)
- Enter a Note, if desired.
- Check the Token-based Authentication box on the Authentication subtab.
- Click Save. The confirmation page displays the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret for this application.
- Create new customer in NetSuite account. Example: Env_dip_NS_To_SF_Test_june14th
- Select the field that you want to add in the Salesforce account.
- Add the parameter (that is Internal ID of NetSuite customer) and select the operator for that parameter. Example: 28740
Click OK > Save and Close.
- Enter Salesforce credentials User Name and Password and Save.
Note: Salesforce account password you need to enter password with Token ID (which is generated from Salesforce account).
- Select mapping function > Click NS customer to SFDC.
Enter Account upsert data (Mapping data means NetSuite customer fields with Salesforce Account fields).
Note: In Salesforce, Account means Customer.
- Click Account Upsert and set the external ID.
Set the Demo_field_cc value (Right click on it and set any value).
Note: to create the Demo_field in the Salesforce account, go to Salesforce account > click Account tab > Create new custom field > Save.
Click Save and Test the data.
Open the Salesforce account and check the data.
- Go to Parameter > click ID > assign ID with comma (example: 25684, 25685, 25686).
- Click OK > Save.
- Test the data > check the Salesforce account.