Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2.10 is now available!
Oracle released the latest E-Business Suite (EBS) 12.2.10 innovations in September 2020. Many new features and enhancements were delivered reflecting the continued development themes introduced in earlier 12.2 releases, including functional innovation, user interface modernization, and increased operational efficiency.
The ennVee Whitepaper Outlines the Following:
- New features and enhancements
- Enterprise Command Center updates
- Five reasons why you should upgrade to 12.2.10
- How to prepare for a 12.2.10 upgrade
Secure your copy now to learn about the many new release features and enhancements available in 12.2.10:
- Enterprise Command Centers
- Oracle Financials
- Oracle Order Management
- Oracle Master Data Management
- Oracle Logistics
- Oracle Customer Service and Support
- Oracle Sales, Marketing, eCommerce
- Oracle Human Capital Management
- Oracle Procurement
- Oracle Projects
- Oracle Manufacturing
- Oracle Asset Lifecycle Management
- Applications Technology
- G-Invoicing for US Federal Program Agencies
- EBS Mobile Release 9
- HRMS Release Update Pack
- EBS Person Data Removal Tool
- EBS Cloud Manager for EBS on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
Why upgrading to Oracle EBS 12.2.10 is critical
Driven by today’s business requirements, Oracle E-Business Suite continues to expand its capabilities of features and delivers new and innovative application functionality across the enterprise. ennVee's consulting services team helps organizations modernize their investments in Oracle E-Business Suite to deliver operational efficiencies and provide a more modern user experience for the business. Our industry leading automation tools make any Oracle upgrade or Oracle implementation faster and more cost-effective.
Keeping your ERP system up-to-date is crucial - especially if you are using Oracle EBS 12.1, now scheduled to end Oracle Premier Support next year. If your business continues to use Oracle EBS 12.1, you may be impacted with compliance and potential support risks. Start planning your 12.2.10 upgrade now to avoid business risks, and to take advantage of the many new functional enhancements related with 12.2.x. You can find detailed information about the latest release, features, and functions by accessing our EBS 12.2.10 Whitepaper.