ennVee’s mDistributor for Distribution Sectors
A mobile application developed to enrich the sales for a distributor or stockists. A distributor is a third-party customer who distributes the product to the customer. A distributor can order products based on the customers’ needs. A real-time view of the Distributor’s stock, which helps in ordering stock and replenishment functionality with personalized reorder policies and business rules.
Based on the replenishment rules the application helps the distributor to place orders with the Manufacturer or the Master distributor into their Supply chain system and using their Price list and prevailing schemes. The order status can be tracked with the app getting regular updates from the Manufacturer or Master Distributor’s ERP system.
Features of mDistributor
The mDistributor program is designed to deliver the products to customers through the distributor. It is linked to ERP (Backend) software. The mDistributor administrator must validate the tab assigned to the distributor. User details and company details are only updated after configuring the tab. The application obtains details from ERP after the confirmation tab. setup. Then, the user logs in to the application for booking orders and views the stock of all the products.
- Create an order – Create an order based on the customer needs from the list of available products.
- View order – View order is like a cart. A list of products added for placing an order can be viewed and edited if needed.
- Receipt – According to the order placed, the receipt will be generated and issued from the backend.
- Sale – After every sale, the ERP system will be updated with respect to a certain time interval.
- Adjustment – If there is any adjustment like product damage or excess order, a distributor can adjust the stock. which in turn gets updated in the ERP system with a push functionality.
- Replenishment – Suppose if the stock is below the minimum level that the distributor has to maintain, those items can be replenished.
- Stock – Can view the available stock after-sale, stock adjustment, and replenishment.
Apart from delivery and stock management, an additional feature is to display the customer ledger to monitor customer-distributor transactions. The framework allows the feedback to be obtained in various categories such as dealer, about the goods, services provided, etc. A survey can be conducted to the customers / retail shop owners for improving the business.