Field Force Automation for Pharmaceutical Distribution - Redefined!
Pharmaceutical distribution involves procurement, including imports at times, from the OEMs, storage in carefully maintained and controlled infrastructure, and distribution to downstream entities such as wholesale Pharmacies, Hospitals, Institutions, and at times even retail pharmacies.
Getting the pharmaceutical products to the last point in the supply chain- the retail pharmacies in a timely manner and managing the batch control along the supply chain are the critical facets that keep the Distributors anxious at various times. Added to this is the need to have the Doctors and Medical practitioners aware of the products and the benefits that would enable them to prescribe the products.
Ksfa from ennVee elegantly and conclusively takes care of these needs and ensures the Distributor's business grows manifold through efficient and timely order fulfillment.
The Mobile App
Ksfa runs on Android mobile from 5” display to 10” Tabs. It has been developed over the past ten years and is on its sixth release. Each release has seen the application getting richer with functionality based on actual field experiences and learning from implementation.
Today, the app is used by over 2,000 Sales and Medical Representatives across seven companies in West Africa. The app is used by Distributors representing global brands such as GSK, Pfizer, Astra Zeneca, J&J, Novartis, and Roche to name a few. These Distributors have experienced significant improvement in their order fulfillment, the accuracy of the information, sales, collections, and reduced customer returns owing to effective batch control.
What is Oracle Supply Chain Management and Manufacturing?
When there are big changes to demand or supply, Oracle supply chain planning helps you react quickly to balance the two. Any disruption with key suppliers, procurement will immediately help you assess other trusted suppliers. Transportation and global trade management help you fulfill orders successfully, by land, sea, or air, and supports compliance with global regulations. It also connects fleets, anticipates machine affairs, and monitors replacements with Oracle.
The app helps the sales representative in:
- Preparation and management of the journey plan to ensure maximum coverage and not missing any business
- Access to stock information to be able to commit delivery dates and meet them
- Booking of sales order with easy access to information on Price, Schemes, Credit terms, and Customer history (to remind and increase basket size of the order)
- Quick relay of customer orders and seamlessly integrate with any back-end ERP (read SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Netsuite, Tally) for efficient and timely order fulfillment. Here, the Sales representative can also quickly transmit LPOs from Institutions by scan and forward so that order processing is not delayed because of the non-availability of LPO at the back end
- Having ready information on customer outstanding and following up collections
- Carry stock in the Car/Van/Bike and sell them by invoicing and collecting payment (Secondary sales). Manage batch and expiry on a FIFO basis
- Being in touch with the Manager by sharing route, location, and other operational metrics and receiving instructions wide messaging tool
- Sharing of transactions with customers vide Print on a Bluetooth Printer, Email, SMS, or WhatsApp
- Conduct market surveys and provide the back-end marketing team with rich insights on market, competition
In addition, the app helps the sales representative maintain the field expenses and have them easily and seamlessly reviewed and reimbursed from the back-end.
The app also helps Medical Representatives in their visits to Doctors by
- Providing the ability to carry rich medical brochures and product specification booklets on the Tab or mobile and be able to show them to the Doctor in an impactful manner. Saves the trouble of having to carry heavy hard copy artifacts
- Collect information on Patient traffic, prescriptions, and Drugs prescribed and get the Marketing the insights on the Doctors for planning follow-up activities